Update January 10, 2017: Zapier now integrates with over 750 apps and is growing every month!
Update December 6, 2016: Zapier has now released the Zapier integration from beta — learn more here!
Original Post September 26, 2016: Now you can integrate Nearby Now with any of 500+ apps in the Zapier ecosystem, including all the Google Apps, QuickBooks, MailChimp, Slack, Salesforce, Wufoo, and hundreds more. Your SEO Master plan will include up to ten active Zaps, and up to 3,000 Tasks per month!
Zaps are set up in minutes, with no coding. You can use Zaps to trigger the creation of checkins and review requests in Nearby Now from other Zapier integrated apps. And you can trigger actions in other Zapier-integrated apps based on the creation of a new Nearby Now review, checkin, or customer.
You can build multi-step zaps and leverage progressive logic and filters to completely customize your information and work flow.
Here are a few examples of the workflow automations you can build with Zapier and Nearby Now:
- Send a review request to every customer who pays a QuickBooks invoice.
- Warehouse your new checkins and reviews in a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Create new task reminder in Asana, Basecamp, Google Tasks or more to follow up only on four or five star reviews
- Send a new Slack channel message new reviews
- Publish WordPress city page for first Nearby Now review in new city
To begin creating Zaps to get even more out of Nearby Now, you need to ensure that you have an account with Zapier (learn more about your options), and upgrade to SEO Master. Then, go to Integrations to enable Zapier in Nearby Now, and to your Zapier account to begin building your Zaps!
Learn more about the new SEO Master plan.