Refer a new agency to Nearby Now and you will earn three month’s of the subscription fees for every client they sign up in their first year!
How do you Reserve?
Fill out this form to Reserve your referral.
We will let you know within one business day if the agency is eligible for a referral incentive. Agencies would not be eligible if they:
- are already Nearby Now customers;
- they have clients that are already Nearby Now customers;
- they are active prospects; or
- have already been introduced by another agency.
Your reservation will be good for two months from the date you send your Reserve note — if the referred agency accepts and attends a web meeting with Nearby Now within two months of that date you will be eligible for your referral bonuses as covered below. If the referred agency does not accept and attend a meeting within two months of your Reserve note, the reservation will be canceled.
How do you Introduce?
Send a mutual introduction email to email@example.com and the key decision maker at the agency. You may do this at any time, but please note that the your referral period begins when you send the Reserve note described above.
Feel free to tee this up with the agency and to talk up the solution – the faster they buy-in and begin acquiring customers, the faster your referral incentives will kick in.
How will you Earn?
You will receive referral incentives for customers signed within one year by any agency you successfully Reserve and Introduce if:
- the agency accepts and attends a web meeting with Nearby Now within two months of the date you Reserve them; and
- the agency was eligible for a referral incentive as covered above.
Incentives will be paid for any client that is retained at least three months and will be paid as follows:
- after the third monthly payment, the equivalent of one-month’s subscription fees will be paid to the referrer;
- after the sixth monthly payment, the equivalent of one-month’s subscription fees will be paid to the referrer;
- after the ninth monthly payment, the equivalent of one-month’s subscription fees will be paid to the referrer.
Payments will not be prorated, and are paid for continuous subscription relationships only. If the client cancels prior to the third, sixth, or ninth month, past referral payments will stand but future payments will not occur. If the client cancels then subscribes again at a later date, eligibility will be assessed for each period independently.
The following types of payments are eligible for this incentive program:
- monthly subscription fees;
- annual/biennial/triennial subscription fees;
- a la carte white label fees; and/or
- full white label fees.
In cases where payment is made up front for multiple months, referral payments will be made after the end of the third, sixth, and ninth month of the subscription period based on the monthly equivalent.